This year, more than ever, I think we are all looking forward to beginning a new year. We are so grateful for the Zentangle community and the beauty and inspiration shared with artists all over the world.
One of our favorite ways to connect with the Zentangle community is through our blog. In 2020, we shared 52 posts with you and you all joined us in thought provoking, problem solving, and Zentangle inspired conversations.
Today we share our top 5 blogs of 2020 with you all. If you've already read them, we think they are worth visiting again. If you missed these the first time around, they are not to be missed!
1. A Zentangle Origin Story - Maria Thomas (April 1st)
2. CZT Family Tree: Anu Singh - Bijou (April 4th)
3. CZT Family Tree: Alicia Gutierrez Rey - Bijou (May 20th)
4. Slowing Down - Julie Willand (April 6th)
5. Tangling Away the Fear - Rick and Maria (March 14th)
As we look forward to 2021, we invite you to share in the comments of this blog what topics you would like us to address in our blog this coming year.
Happy New Year from our family to yours!
Stay in touch.
Image is a tile by Maria which she uploaded to the Zentangle Mosaic app.