As we look forward to beginning a new year, we are, once again, grateful for another amazing year with the Zentangle community and the beauty and inspiration shared with artists all over the world.
One of our favorite ways to connect with the Zentangle community is through our blog. In 2019, we shared 47 posts with you and you all joined us in thought provoking, problem solving, and Zentangle inspired conversations.
Today we share our top 5 blogs of 2019 with you all. If you've already read them, we think they are worth visiting again. If you missed these the first time around, they are not to be missed!
1. But, What do you do with your tiles? - Maria Thomas ( June 11th)
2. Winter Whine - Molly Hollibaugh (January 8th)
3. The Dog Days of Summer - Molly Hollibaugh (August 6th)
4. An Attitude of Gratitude - Julie Willand (June 18th)
5. Everyone is an Artist - Julie Willand (October 8th)
As we look forward to 2020, we invite you to share in the comments of this blog what topics you would like us to address in our blog this coming year.
Happy New Year from our family to yours!
Image is a tile by Maria which she recently uploaded to the Zentangle Mosaic app.