It is hard to believe another year has come and gone. As we look back on 2022, we are filled with gratitude for the Zentangle Community and the peace, calm and camaraderie that you bring.
One of our favorite ways to connect with the Zentangle Community is here, through our Zentangle Blog. Over the years, you have helped us create a place for Zentangle ideas, problem solving and thought provoking conversations.
At the end of each year, we like to take a look back at all of those conversations. This year, we shared 52 blog posts with you and today, we are sharing the Top Five Blogs of 2022. If you have already read these posts, we think they are worth visiting again. If you missed these the first time around, they are not to be missed again.
- A No Mistakes Philosophy...On and Off the Tile - Molly Hollibaugh (May 13, 2022)
- Bijou Speaks: Deliberate Strokes - Julie Willand (January 18, 2022)
- CZT Family Tree: Russell McDonald (May 10, 2022)
- heARTistry - Maria Thomas (February 14, 2022)
- Tangle Your Own Conclusions - Molly Hollibaugh (May 18, 2022)
As we look forward to 2023, we invite you to share in the comments of this blog what topics you would like us to address in our blog this coming year.
Happy New Year from our family to yours!
Stay in touch.
Image is a tile by Maria which she uploaded to the Zentangle Mosaic app.